Monday, February 4, 2019

Review: EMERGE by S.E. Hall

Laney Walker is a quick witted, athletic, southern tomboy who lets few get too close, using her sarcastic zingers to deflect and no idea how others view her.

Evan Allen's always been "friend zoned" yet protected and coveted Laney since they were children. But college puts a gap between them that neither were prepared for- old relationships are tested, new ones are formed and nothing will ever be the same.

Especially when in walks one Dane Kendrick, not at all the familiar, southern charmer of home, but an animal all his own.






My thoughts: Laney is a tomboy and has always been good at sports. I don't like sports, so right away this is not interesting, and this is only the first chapter.

Leafing through, I gather that this is a love story between two rival players of some sort. Keen. But, like I said, I don't like sports.

My rating: 1 star




No comments:

Post a Comment