Monday, September 11, 2017

Review: LEXI’S PATHETIC FICTIONAL LOVE LIFE by Jo Noelle

“My wishes equal her life.” Words that haunt Lexi because everything she’s ever wanted seems to gravitate much easier for her little sister.

“The one thing I have is my writing, my only gift, my hobby and my escape. Writers spend large chunks of time alone, typing, considering how another life might be if they were the ones living it.” (3)

Lexi is invisible and unnoticed and wants to change that. She is trying to write a story so she tries to use her life as a reference (relatable.) I didn’t get her writing though. I guess she was writing a romance.

Lexi is neurotic and, yeah, a little pathetic, especially on her crush on the high school jock. Her friends are dull and annoying. Sometimes most of the stuff she talks about is just pure drivel.

This books started off well, but it just wasn’t worth it.


My rating: 2 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment