Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Review: BELLA COVE by Rochelle Katzman


Kayla never dreamed of being the sole matriarch of her family when she returned to Bella Cove. She certainly didn’t expect to gain ownership of a toy store. In fact, her heart still ached for what she left behind in California. Or, more specifically, who she left in California. For as long as she could remember, there was no one other than Gabe.

Story kind of got off to a slow start, but seemed to gain a rather steady traction. Still, it wasn’t fast enough for me. It also had a few too many characters for my liking. I kept on reading, hoping that it would pick up with something interesting. But, alas…

Although the writing was pretty good, I just couldn’t really get into this rather mundane story of second chance love.

My rating: 2 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment