Monday, July 27, 2026

Review: A TASTE FOR MURDER by Daisy Belle

 I’ve only baked a dozen cream puffs at my Granny B’s bakery and I’m suspected for murder In this hillbilly town.

I never thought I’d move back to Bar Harbor, the smallest town ever.

But, inheriting my Granny B’s Bakery has given me a chance to do what I love, bake again.

How was I to know I’d be accused of murder?

The victim, a local food critic known for her harsh reviews, drops dead with my half eaten, maple cream puff in her hand.


My Review: The food critic was dead in a pile of autumn leaves. The only thing in her hand was a cream puff from Sammy’s bakery. Now Sammy was a prime suspect. I enjoyed the refreshing and witty voice of Sammy as she stumbles through the clues to clear her name. A quick and easy mystery!

 

Rating: 4 stars


No comments:

Post a Comment