Thursday, December 19, 2019

Review: MIRACLE ON AISLE TWO by Beth Carter



Madison, an employee for a dental office, was looking forward to her office Christmas party. The last thing she expected was to hear her boss close up the business for good and right before the holidays.



What would she do now? How will she pay her bills? How will she support her daughter? And what would become of her Christmas?



For some time, Madison concerns herself over the great jeopardy of her daughter’s toys. In fact, she quibbles over the utter lack of all these material things. It just wouldn’t be Christmas without them. At first, I thought the drama over this was a bit exaggerated. Yes, I understand that money was tight, but there was no need to overreact. I think Madison needed to breathe, get a grip, and just figure something out.



Story was simple. Madison’s struggle for money, especially during the holiday time, was endearing and relatable. Although the story didn’t really grab me as much as I wanted, it’s still a decent read with a Christmas message.



My rating: 3 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment