Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Review: VILLAGE BOOKS by Craig McLay


Reasons why working in a bookstore is great:



     1.       They’re quiet

     2.       All the knowledge and art ever created in one spot

     3.       You are not accosted by sales people like you would in an electronic store



That’s what was so great about Village Books



“Things may appear quiet on the surface, but passions run high.” (2)



I thought this might be an interesting read and there were tid bits that stood out to me, but the writing tends to babble incessantly and, at times, incoherently. I’ve often wondered what the heck he was talking about. It was also long-winded and didn’t seem to go anywhere within the first few chapters. I honestly thought this would be better.


My rating: 2 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment