Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Review: THE OTHER SIDE OF SOMEDAY by T.K. Leigh


Bayle is a divorced woman now living in L.A. and looking to start a new life. One day, she meets Mystery Man at the dog park and ended up having coffee with him. If only she had gotten his name afterward…



In this time, she reminisces over the marriage she had and what she could’ve done different. Resentment holds strong over not following her dreams. Then she finds her mother’s journal and sets out to finish her bucket list of things she never got to do. Cool and inspirational!



Maybe this journey will finally provoke her to write that book she’s always wanted.  A writer looking for her story.



“I’ll be Burger King and you be McDonalds. I’ll have it my way and you’ll be loving it.” =D



This book revolves around the mantra of “someday I will” and takes it to “someday begins today.”  Story was witty and refreshing.



My rating: 3.5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment