Friday, July 24, 2015

Review: PERFECT SEX by Robin Storey

Susie is a middle-aged mother seeking companionship--or maybe she was just looking to get laid as the story is called Perfect Sex.

Actually, the story line goes that this woman is going to write a book about her online dating experiences as a guide for women over 40.

The book didn't start off all that great for me as all the character talked about was the unfulfilled marriage, her non-existent sex life, and the weird sex toys she's never tried. It practically played out like an episode of Hot in Cleveland or Sex in the City--two shows I'm not particularly fond of.  The characters didn't appeal to me so much, and I found the subject matter and general execution to be trivial and daunting.

Although the initial premise was alluring, I just couldn't get into this book.


 My rating: 2 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment