Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Review: MEMOIRS OF A MAN by Anon

I've always wanted to know what went on inside a man's brain, so naturally this seemed like a good read. This is a collection of stories by anonymous writers--a bunch of men without a clue on children, women, and life.

At first, the stories seemed to be funny, and I wanted to enjoy the unadorned, juvenile jocularity of the male perspective. What I actually got was a pedestrian mass of lewd remarks and a perplexing order of character actions and dialogue. I was confused of what was going on most of the time.  I mean, who were these people? Why didn't these stories have a title? What was the whole point in it?

Additionally, the writing was shoddy and unorganized, and I just didn't like it as much as I thought I would.

My rating: 2 stars





No comments:

Post a Comment