Friday, April 3, 2015

Review: GYPSY HUNTED by Andrea Drew

A psychic telepath, one who is able to speak to the dead, stumbles onto a kidnapping and, as a result, loses her ability to speak. Now she must harness her abilities to communicate all the information she knows to a reluctant niece before he strikes again.

Let me just say that I love stories involving psychics, and Gypsy Hunted seemed like an interesting read; however, it didn't give me the eager thrill that I was expecting.

First of all, how could Gypsy have dialogue with anyone? I thought she was paralyzed and couldn't speak, which is why she had to use her "telepathic" voice.

Second, the story was slow and mediocre, and the writing wasn't too overly impressive.

Plus I think I was missing some pages in my e-copy because there were giant confusing leaps from one section to another, some in mid-sentence, therefore, reading it was a bit of a struggle. Had I been able to get the full story, I think I might've had an average impression on it.

My rating: 2.5 stars





No comments:

Post a Comment