Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Year

Well, another year has gone and a different has just begun. Awesome, right? Enough to make you want to jump up and shout? Not really. I don't know about you all, but I think 2010 was a sucky year. At least, that was the consensus in the Facebook community. I don't think I found one person who had anything nice to say about 2010.

In any sense, here we are in a brand new year. Now the question is: what changes do you hope to aspire? In other words, (I know you get this question a lot this time of year) what is your New Year's resolution? The most common resolution is: lose weight (especially all that holiday weight you just gained.) That's the number one answer! Well, we all want to lose weight. This is just the same ole' same ole.' I don't want the same ole' same ole.' I want to make a change in 2011.

For the last four years, I felt like I've been stuck in a rut--like I was backed up against the wall with nowhere to go. I was going nowhere. This year, I want to get somewhere. Whether that means taking a new job or moving to a new location, I want that change. Hey, you never can tell. I may get a new publishing contract in 2011.

You never know.

So let's get to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment