This is a challenge where I read books by women of color (black, Asian, Latino, and Indian.)
I have placed my order with Amazon and will receive them in about a week.
Here is my first list:
- Hot Tamara by Mary Castillo
- More than this by Margo Candela
- Becoming Latina in 10 Easy Steps by Lara Rios
- China Dolls by Michelle Yu and Blossom Kan
- The Dim Sum of all things by Kim Wong Keltner
- Bollywood Confidential by Sonia Singh
- Hook, Line, and Single by Marcia King-Gamble
If you want to join this challenge, do so here
If any of you have any other "colorful chick lit recommendations," please share them with me!