Sunday, January 23, 2011

My Colorful Chick Lit List #1

As you may or may not know, I have joined my first reading challenge: 2011 Colorful Chick Lit.

This is a challenge where I read books by women of color (black, Asian, Latino, and Indian.)

I have placed my order with Amazon and will receive them in about a week.

Here is my first list:

  1. Hot Tamara by Mary Castillo
  2. More than this by Margo Candela
  3. Becoming Latina in 10 Easy Steps by Lara Rios
  4. China Dolls by Michelle Yu and Blossom Kan
  5. The Dim Sum of all things by Kim Wong Keltner
  6. Bollywood Confidential by Sonia Singh
  7. Hook, Line, and Single by Marcia King-Gamble

If you want to join this challenge, do so here

If any of you have any other "colorful chick lit recommendations," please share them with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment