Thursday, November 29, 2018

Review: DIARY OF A WICKEDLY COOL WITCH 1: BULLIES AND BADDIES by Kate Cullen

I thought this was going to be like Sabrina, the teenage witch, but this wasn’t like that at all.

Lily is a 286-year old teen witch. Odd, isn’t it?

She’s a 7th grader that blathers on and on about the kids at her school. It’s her diary, basically, which coincides with the title of this series. Normally, diaries would be interesting, but, in this one, however, we go back and forth between past and present. We go back to entries from the 1800’s for god sakes!

And, yes, she has powers and used them to play tricks, which was a little lame. There were also too many kids that I didn’t really care about.

All in all, story was cute but silly. It was definitely not what I anticipated and I surely will not continue the series.


My rating: 2 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment