Monday, November 19, 2018

Review: BIRDSEYE CHRONICLES by L.A. Goldsmith


This is a story about a pack of dogs.  I've always thought the good life was certainly a dog's life. Roaming around, jumping, napping, eating. Sounds like the life, right?

Upon reading this book, my first impression was the monotony of it. The dogs didn't really do much. But I thought I'd give them a chance to do something. Not much was happening though. Additionally, I thought there were too many dogs to keep track of. It was hard to remember who was who. I would've liked the focus to have been on one, maybe two of them. I would've kept it simple.

Although the story might endear some of the younger readers (because this is a tale about dogs, after all,) I just couldn't keep my interest in it.

My rating: 2 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment