Friday, August 31, 2018

Review: TIMMY ON THE TOILET by Peta Lemon


If you had one wish, what would it be?

A barrel of gold? As many toys as his house could hold? The biggest party with fireworks galore? His very own castle for him to explore?

The possibilities were endless for little Timmy.

But, one day, his mind wandered while sitting on the toilet. He looked out the window, watching the birds flying, and suddenly wished that he could fly. Big mistake!

This is the quirky story of Timmy and his flying toilet. I liked that the wish was not one that he wanted to make. I mean, who’d want to be flying with your drawers down? How embarrassingly funny! Illustrations were colorful and humorous. I thought this was a pretty good children’s tale.

My rating: 4 stars

1 comment:

  1. thanks for recomendation great book my favorite donwload some free pdf very instenting

    ReplyDelete