Friday, December 3, 2010

Thank you, Secret Santa!

Today started out like any other day. Got up, ate breakfast, and brushed my teeth. I didn't have to go to work today, so I thought I'd do a little blog hop to other sites.

After about an hour, I decided to take a walk to the post office for three main reasons:

1. I needed to mail something and pick up a package
2. I didn't want to waste the gas when the post office was just two blocks down
3. I wanted to get the much needed excercise, especially after having those nachos the day before

So I head out at about 10 am. It started off fairly well, until I realized I forgot my ID (the post office won't give you your package without an ID.) That was one problem. The other thing was that I had to go to the bathroom. Rats. So what else could I do? I race back to my apartment, all the while waiting at cross walks and getting stuck behind old folks and people walking their dogs.

Eventually, I made it. After that, I just decided to take the car. Screw the excercise and wanting to save a buck on gas.

I mailed off my package at the post office and picked up another one (I had ordered something from Amazon.) The guy ended up coming back with TWO boxes. Two? Huh.

The mystery box came from Borders.com. I didn't order anything from Borders. I wondered what it could be. I opened, and there was my present from my Secret Santa!

Oh, that was so nice. They got me exactly what I wanted.

Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. You are welcome! Glad you enjoyed them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Thanks for your comment on my Life Choices Guest Post and giveaway. I agree with you... simple small words change your life forever. Congratulations on your books! I hope you have a great day!

    Thanks for leaving your blog link so I could visit ( :

    ReplyDelete