Wednesday, February 4, 2015

SUBMISSION GUIDELINES


**OPEN FOR SUBMISSIONS**


Thank you for your interest in having me review your book!
I accept complimentary books direct from publishers, agents, or authors in exchange for an HONEST review.

Only published and upcoming release books will be reviewed. No unpublished books.
All books MUST be in English format. I will only review FICTION books. Self-published books are acceptable. I do not charge for my reviews. 

Below is a list of the kinds of books I review:

- Latino/Latina Fiction and other Ethnic Fiction (African, Asian, Indian, etc.)
- Women's Fiction
- Literary Fiction
- Chick Lit
- Comedy
- Romance
- Drama
- Mystery
- Suspense
- Thriller
- Horror
- Paranormal/Fantasy
- Young Adult
- Short Stories/Novellas/Anthologies
- Children Books



Of course, if you have a book that is not listed here, I will consider it, but I reserve the right to refuse any work that may not suit my interests or comply with my schedule.

DO NOT review:
- Sci-Fi
- Westerns
- Historical
- Erotica
- Gay/Lesbian
- Religious
- Political
- Travel
- Poetry
- Essays
- Self-Help
- Non-Fiction



Accepted Formats:
- Kindle E-Book (gifted from Amazon or Smashwords)
- PDF
- Paperback


Reviews are based on a 5-star rating system and are shared on Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Goodreads, Facebook, and Smashwords (if applicable.)
I know how hard it is to get reviews (I'm a writer too, folks!) and I know how important word-of-mouth is for a book, so I always try to give a positive review, but, of course, I cannot guarantee it. If I did not like the book, I will indicate the reason in the review. My reviews are HONEST and are a reflection of what I think as a reader--they are MY OPINIONS. Some of the factors I consider when reviewing a book are: plot, story, character development, POV, flow, writing style, etc. But the most important factor is whether or not I enjoyed the book. All reviews are posted regardless of rating.

Timeline: Reviews are posted in queue, based on order book was received and read. I also work on many other projects, but I try to get through my list of books as quickly as possible. Unfortunately, I cannot give a definitive timeline. A link will be emailed notifying you that your review has been posted. Please be patient.

To submit an inquiry for a book review, please fill out the form below:




Powered byEMF Online Form

2 comments:

  1. I am really looking forward to your review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your consideration. Please give my book a chance with you.

    -Grigsby, G.C. Warner Author

    ReplyDelete